Photo by Three Bunnies on Unsplash
There are so many reasons you should detox your body regularly. There are so many of us who persevere with problems that if not dealt with will turn into something much more serious. Yes, I am talking from experience.
For many years I ignored what my body was telling me and not only was it affecting my quality of life it nearly ended it for me.
So, I have listed below the common signs your body is sending you yelling “clean me up”.
1. You constantly feel fatigued, stressed or overwhelmed
2. You experience unexplained headaches and/or brain fog
3. You often indulge in fried foods, processed meat, dairy, gluten, processed foods, refined sugar or fast food
4. You catch colds and viruses easily and/or are often on medication
5. You’re not at your ideal weight
6. You have breakouts and blemishes and/or a dull complexion
7. You’re exposed to common environmental toxins – including artificial fragrances and household chemicals
8. You experience uncomfortable and/or irregular digestion
9. You often feel emotionally drained, unmotivated or lack energy and enthusiasm for life
10. You have trouble sleeping through the night
In the past, I could have listed most of these. If you have 1-2 then it is time to start thinking about a detox if you have more its action time!
So what to do?
Well, the good news is most of the time it is pretty easy to get things sorted. In the past, I have used the Liver Cleansing Diet to great effect. As I have aged I found I needed more than just this very good diet to correct things. I also decided recently “Enough is Enough” I could not keep putting my body (mind & soul) through hell. It was time to change my ways.
I am so lucky to have come across the Diabetes Clinic just as it started here in New Zealand. Although I do not have diabetes, due to the drugs I am on after major surgery a few years ago I was back to being obese verging on Pre Diabetes and I knew enough that I certainly did not want to end up with Type 2 Diabetes and all the issues complications and early departure from this earth that can mean.
I made three great decisions, I changed GP’s and found Matt Shelton in Plimmerton a doctor who was also into natural solutions. I started working with Kimba Lawrence and Julie Buckley (Chef) from the Diabetes Clinic who have helped me understand the benefits of fasting and how to do this safely as well as sharpened my knowledge around what are the right foods to eat.
The third person I have recently met and started working with is Jason Bei a third generation Chinese Acupuncturist in Waikanae who is helping me sort out my plumbing and introducing me to Chinese herbs and a health practice that has 2000+ years of knowledge behind it.
I also take some supplements which are helping. I personally think there is a number of great products out there but if you would like to know what I am using visit NeoLife
I am finally feeling like my health is on track. I have some work to do and I certainly hope you do not put your body through what I have with mine before you take action.
I really hope you find this information helpful.
M.+64 21 911 722
Leave a Reply