This is an open message to my beautiful children Kate, James, Molly and Anna. I am writing this on my blog so you will always know where to find it. I love you all very, very much. I want you to have the best life you can, you deserve it. To achieve a great life here are some ideas I would like to plant in your minds.
- Chase your dreams, and make them big dreams!
- Dreams will change and that’s OK, we are all on a journey but need direction. If your direction changes then pursue your new dream as hard as you can.
- The ultimate goal is happiness, and you strive to be happy every day.
- Work on and be aware of your physical, mental, spiritual and emotional well being.
- You can do whatever you want to do, provided you write it down, plan each day and take daily actions to get there. Mindmap your personal plan each year, use this as your motivation to stay on track.
- There will be tough times in your life but if you chase your dreams, look after yourself, you will get through these and have a very happy life.
- I love you.
- Never be afraid to stand up for what you think is right.
- Write down your personal values and use them as your guide. Read this journal on a regular basis. You can find my values on this website tonycutting.com
- Be great at whatever you do, whether you like it or not.
- Relationships are two-way streets, make sure your future partner understands your dreams and goals. Make sure you understand theirs. Should your paths take you in different directions, so be it. The sooner you get on with your plan the better for both of you.
- Life is for the living and it does not need to be too serious, make it FUN. Make it your very own game, a game you know you are winning.
- I love you
- Don’t take sh#t from anyone. Try not to hurt anyone. Respect everyone.
- Work hard to be healthy and happy. Money should never be the goal but it is OK to be financially well off. Save 10% of your income for your nest egg and invest wisely so it creates another revenue stream for you.
- You don’t always have to work for someone else, build the life you dream of and dream BIG. Take control.
- Take risks if you think they may help you head in the right direction, and don’t worry if you make a mistake. Everyone makes both big and small mistakes. Learn.
- There are people in the world who won’t like you, and people who will make you feel sad. Forget them and lose them fast. There are plenty of people who will love and support you, these are the people you spend time with.
- Take regular walks on the beach, in the native bush, or in a beautiful park.
- Look after the planet.
- I love you.
- Be kind.
- Chase experiences and adventures, not objects.
- Hangout with people you love and people who are as focused as you, to succeed.
- Drink lots of water. Try not to drink too many poisons each weekend. Give your body more love than hate.
- Stay away from drugs.
- Work out what fuels your body works best, and feed it this.
- No smoking
- More activity less TV.
- Let the universe know what your intentions are through positive actions, it will reward you when you do.
- I love you.
- Look after your mother.
If you ever need my support do not hesitate whatever it is – ring me. Wherever I end up in this world I will always be thinking of you, every day and every night.
I LOVE YOU.